associated websites owned and operated by PerfectEdge Technologies in Nigeria or any of its
subsidiary companies (together being the “Site”).
guest or a registered user, each time you use the Site. Use of the Site includes accessing,
browsing, or registering to use the Site.
you print a copy of this for future reference. By using the Site, you agree to these Terms
should not use any part of the Site.
- 1. Other Relevant Terms
use of the Site:
collect from you; or that you provide to us and information about the cookies on the Site.
By using the Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by
you is accurate.
(b) Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of the
Site. When using the Site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
- 2. Changes to these Terms
this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding
- 3. Changes to our Site
- 3.1 We may update the Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time.
However, if any of the content on the Site is out of date at any given time, we are
under no obligation to update it.
- 3.2 We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or
- 4. Accessing our Site
- 4.1 We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available or
be uninterrupted. Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis and we may
suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Site without notice. We
will not be liable to you if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for
- 4.2 You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to
- 4.3 We provide a variety of different services and additional terms (including age
requirements) may apply.
- 4.4 Our services are not suitable for those under sixteen years of age and, as such, by
using our Site you represent that you are at least sixteen years of age. Persons who are
at least sixteen years of age but under the age of eighteen years of age may only use
the Site with legal parental or guardian consent.
- 5. Your Account and Password
- 5.1 If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any
other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such
information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- 5.2 We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether
chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have
- 5.3 If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification
code or password, you must promptly notify us in writing at 94A Allen Avenue Ikeja Lagos
or [email protected]
- 6. Intellectual Property Rights
- 6.1 All texts, images, user interfaces, video media, artwork, computer code (including
“Content”) including but not limited to the design, structure, general “look and feel”
of the Site, is owned or licensed by or to Manheim Europe Limited or one of its
wholly-owned subsidiaries and is protected by various intellectual property and
copied, reproduced, republished, posted, uploaded or otherwise duplicated on any other
computer, server or website for commercial enterprise, without the prior written consent
of Manheim Europe Limited or one of its wholly owned subsidiaries.
- 6.3 If you print off, copy or download any part of our Site in breach of these Terms of
Use, your right to use the Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option,
return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- 7. No Reliance on Information
- 7.1 The content on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended
to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist
advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the
- .2 We shall have no responsibility to check the accuracy of any information provided or
made available to us (which includes information listed in catalogues, listings and any
other literature in use from time to time) and you rely on all such information at your
- 7.3 It is for you to satisfy yourself as to the quality, condition and provenance of any
goods on the Site through your own inspection and enquiries and we shall accept no
liability for any information prepared by us (in particular, where we have been
dependent and/or reliant on information provided by third parties and, for the avoidance
of doubt, we do not undertake to check or scrutinise such information).
- 7.4 The web pages contained in the Site may contain technical inaccuracies and typos.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site, we make no
representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content
on any Manheim website is accurate, complete or up-to-date. You agree to use any Manheim
website at your own risk.
- 8. Limitation of our Liability
injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any
other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
- 8.2 We are not liable in any way for failure, interruption, delay or any other matters
of a similar nature whatsoever to the Site arising out of circumstances beyond our
reasonable control including, but not limited to, fire, explosion, earthquake, flood,
storm, riot, civil disturbance, strikes, lockouts and industrial disputes, war, nuclear
accident, terrorist activity, failure of equipment or transmission (or other supply)
difficulties (except where such failure or transmission (or other supply) difficulties
are caused by our negligence or wilful default), the act or order of any government
department, council or other constituted body and acts of God.
- 8.3 We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort
(including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable,
arising under or in connection with:
- a) use of, or inability to use, the Site;
- b) use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Site;
- c) loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- d) business interruption;
- e) loss of anticipated savings;
- f) loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- g) any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- 8.4 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed
denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your
computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your
use of the Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to
- 8.5 We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on the Site. Such
links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will
not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- 9. Uploading Content to our Site
- 9.1 Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to the Site, or
to make contact with other users of the Site, you must comply with the content standards
set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- 9.2 You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you
will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty, which means that
you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of
- 9.3 Any content you upload to the Site will be considered non-confidential and
non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third
parties any such content for any purpose.
- 9.4 We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming
that any content posted or uploaded by you to the Site constitutes a violation of their
intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- 9.5 We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or
accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of the Site.
- 9.6 We have the right to remove any posting you make on the Site if, in our opinion,
your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use
- 9.7 The views expressed by other users on the Site do not represent our views or values.
- 10. Viruses
- 10.1 We make every effort to scan and remove malware everyday but we do not absolutely
guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- 10.2 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer
programmes and platform in order to access the Site. You should use your own virus
- 10.3 You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms,
logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must
not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which any part of the
Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not
attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service
attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence . We will
report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will
co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of
such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
- 11. Third Party Links and Resources in our Site
- 11.1 Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third
parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the
contents of those sites or resources. Our inclusion of links to other third party sites/
resources does not imply our endorsement of the material contained on such websites or
of the third parties themselves.
- 13. Complaints
- 13.1 In the event of any complaints regarding service, abuse or otherwise, please
contact us on [email protected] . We aim to respond within 5 working days.
Should you be unsatisfied with your response, please highlight such dissatisfaction in
an email to [email protected] where it will be responded to within 5 working
days by a senior member of our management team